Friday, May 15, 2009

A b-lated Mother's Day



It took me a while to get these pics (sorry about the not-so-great quality). I loved the white on blue better than the 2-toned purple one. For both cards, I used Papertrey Ink Out on a Limb stamp set and Mega Mixed Messages. The first one, I used PTI's perfect match Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding cardstock with Lavender Moon ink. The second one, I used PTI's perfect match Spring Rain cardstock and ink. At the time, I didn't have PTI's perfect match ribbon, so I had to dig around my ribbon container for ribbon that best matched.

I'm currently working on a baby album for my sister-in-law, which I really hope to get pictures up soon.. it looks SOOO cute! :D Along with pictures of other projects I've recently done. But right now, I'm chemically straghting my hair cuz as much as I miss my curls, I'd rather go through the summer with perfectly straight hair than frizz, frizz, and more frizz!!

Later
Nikki